Car air freshener online dating Free sex talk kannada girls in mobile

Rated 3.87/5 based on 602 customer reviews

A shopper has told how her windscreen flew 30ft in the air and all four doors blew off when she lit a cigarette and her car's air freshener exploded.Sharon Victoria Druitt, 51, went into her Ford Focus after shopping at the DIY store in Southend-on-Sea, Essex, where she bought the industrial air freshener.' and you will go to another page allowing you to upload up to 6 photos if you wish.The final step is to click on 'Finish' and it's done, your ad will be able to reach millions of net surfers.title: Used blue Fiat Uno, details: 35,000 miles, year 1998...) and select the 'Category' and 'Sub-category' of your ad.Once the terms and conditions approved, click on 'Post the ad!Talk about a meaningful family gift idea that keeps on giving all year long!

' and showed me the images of the car after the explosion.' A man who saw the car blazing after the explosion said: 'I have never heard anything like it.

Speaking after the explosion, she said: 'I put the air freshener in the backseat, lit a cigarette, turned the engine on then bang.

I was on morphine from the moment I left the car park so I had no idea of the damage.

Justin Benson-Ryal, divisional officer at Essex Fire and Rescue Service said: 'Incidents like this are extremely rare, but it is important for everyone to be aware how flammable aerosol cans, such as air fresheners and deodorants, can be.'We strongly advise that you not to use an aerosol in a confined space and also you should not smoking during or shortly after use.'He said 'quantities of aerosols' should not be stored in confined spaces nor exposed to sunlight and high temperatures. B&Q staff rushing to help.' A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance said: 'An ambulance and ambulance officer were sent.'They treated one patient for minor injuries.

Shocked bystander Albert Quixall said on Twitter: 'Just missed witnessing car explosion near Southend. The patient was taken to Southend University Hospital.' A B&Q spokesman said: 'We were sorry to hear of this incident and wish the customer a quick recovery.

Leave a Reply